Pax Red is an artist who knows that art, like life, comes in many forms. He loves to experience new genres of art and music, whether it's an experimental obscured musical genre or a paper mache sculpture. His favorite part about the modern world is that there are so many different ways to express yourself and your vision—and he wouldn't have it any other way.In addition to his own artistic pursuits, Pax also curates work from others on a variety of channels:studio9 (NFT art gallery - 45+ artworks from different artists)kogeruu (Instagram gallery - 2D, Painting) - 140k+ reachrender.cc (Instagram gallery - 3D) - 10k+ reachPax R. on Spotify - (different genres, mood, events, etc) 5k+ combined reachAnd more! If you have a piece of art or music that you think would be a good fit for one of these channels, feel free to send him a DM and give him the link!
Pax Red is a multidisciplinary artist and aspiring creative director from Germany.He’s been making visual art and music for over 8 years now. He started with graphic design and electronic music, but has since expanded his repertoire to include touches of concept art, cinematography, 3D art, animation, and so on. His musical skills also run the gamut of electronica, pop, orchestral, hip-hop, EDM and many more.Red's discography includes four public artist aliases and over 20 singles released to date. His music has been featured on music blogs around the internet and has been streamed over half a million times across all streaming platforms.His multidisciplinary experience leaves him uniquely suited to a number of different roles. Whether it be musical/audial experience, graphics/visuals or a unique brand experience, Red is the perfect creative ally.With all of these creative pursuits under his belt, Pax Red aims to spread joy throughout the world through the frequency of sound and color. Something that you will feel as soon as you strap yourself in and immerse yourself in the mysterious world of Pax Red.
check highlights @pax.red on instagram for more behind-the scene works
This license Agreement is a legal agreement between licensor, Pax Red (otherwise known as "Palshu" and/or "astralsync Media"), also referred to as he, his and him in this agreement, and you (Individual or business).
By purchasing, downloading work of Pax Red which includes but is not limited to audio, sound recording, video, artwork, typeface, etc and/or commissioning Pax Red for your projects you agree to follow the following terms and conditions.If you do not understand or do not accept any part of these Terms, then you may not proceed to purchase/download Pax Red's contents or commission him.Pax Red reserves the right, from time to time, with or without notice, to change these Terms at his own discretion.1. General
You receive a single user license valid for the lifetime of the original purchaser. The files/projects are licensed, not sold, to you.
Pax Red holds the copyright to all the contents provided to you. The purchase of a license does not transfer the copyright ownership to you.2. Non-fungible token
- Owning any Non-fungible token(NFT) created by Pax Red is analogous to owning a physical artwork, original painting, print, or music format like a vinyl or CD.
- Ownership does not include intellectual property rights such as copyright claims, ability to produce commercially, and create merchandise therefrom, etc.
- The intellectual property remains in the possession of Pax Red.3. No-copyright content
The following terms only apply to contents Pax Red offers as "No-copyright" such as No-copyright music, Copyright-free models, etc which includes but is not limited to audio, sound recording, project file, 3D model, typeface, etc.It will be stated in the description/s of social media platform/s Pax Red decides to promote his content on, or will be stated publicly elsewhere. In such case, you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the materialThe licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the following terms.
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the source or the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — Unless otherwise stated, you may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
primary tools:music: Ableton Live Lite, Alesis Q49, Cort Acustic guitar, Fender Squier Stratocaster Affinity HSS, FL Studio, Focusrite Scarlett, M-Audio Studiophile AV42 (Studio Monitors), Samson SR850 - Headphones.anything visual: Adobe Creative Cloud, Blender 3D, Clip Studio Paint EX, Nikon D5200 with 50 mm Prime lens (rarely), Oculus Rift S (VR), XP Pen Artist 15.6 Prohands and brain cells.background music also helps while working on something non-musical